Sunday, July 28, 2013

Jaw-Dropping

I rarely see a house where there "isn't a single thing I would change", but I just stumbled across one that I absolutely HAD to share.

I spotted it while doing my weekly browse through the posts on Old House Dreams.

Old House Dreams


The listing is for a 2 million dollar home, and the owners are clearly well-off. Whoever did the decorating and colour choices did a perfect job. It looks just like an old well-cared-for country home should, and I just can't stop gushing over it.

Click through and browse the full-sized photos. The property is amazing, and from what I can see, the main house is a combination of 6 different additions. You can see a log home, and a very old stone house, and they were added-onto in different stages. Yet, even with all these additions, everything seems to blend together really smoothly.

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/1790-Limekiln-Rd-Douglassville-PA-19518/82192825_zpid/

I'm not sure how long the listing will be up, so I'll just include a few highlight photos. The photography is also amazing.









1 comment:

  1. Definetly a beautiful house and home! Great find.
    Jen

    ReplyDelete