Sunday, October 07, 2012

Brief News (Photos & Bedding)

I decided a while back that I wanted to have some sort of large photo collage (or at least many framed photos of friends and family), so I went to Wal-Mart and got 48 photos printed out. I also bought a fairly inexpensive 24 photo frame.

I'm thinking of getting a second one, actually. The problem is that 90% of my photos are landscape, and this frame takes 12 portrait, and 12 landscape, so I'm missing 2 photos to finish this frame. I have a ton of extra photos, but none that are portrait style.



So I just went through 100's more of my photos and picked out over a dozen portrait ones, and I'll go back tomorrow (if it's open), and get those printed, along with a few others.

In other news, this is the bedding set I bought the other day, next to my curtain fabric. It's nearly the same brown, but I wasn't intentionally trying to match anything. The comforter set comes with 3 pillows, and the other two (not pictured) are hideous.

1 comment: