Monday, October 17, 2011

A Little Enraged

Umm, yeah, as the title puts it, I'm a bit pissed off. I've been eagerly waiting for that gorgeous antique toilet paper holder to get here, and I had thought it was lost in the mail (I already mentioned this), but I checked the tracking on it again today, and apparently (either due to the seller or a US Post screw-up) the package made a round trip and was re-delivered to the seller's address.

I just noticed this (and it was delivered this afternoon), and I sent her an e-mail asking what's going on.

*screams like an immature 10 year old*

I'm just so pissed that even if she does re-send it, I'm still stuck waiting for it AGAIN.

2 comments:

  1. That's beyond irritating! After buying a piece of vintage Pyrex online, and it arriving smashed into a zillion pieces, I've put buying things online on hold. Blah...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortuntly I have had this happen to me a couple of times recently when buy on that well know aution site. So I have started looking for other options. Hope your item is resent and hopefully the seller will send it express.

    ReplyDelete