Monday, October 24, 2011

Office Light Switch - DONE

I'm so happy I finished another little project.

My friend Larry commented about the knob and tube, so here's a better photo.

Photobucket

Mud coat number 2:

Photobucket

Scratch coat number 3:

Photobucket

Then a quick coat of primer, and a quick coat of crappy white semi gloss (stuff I can't use since I got "Medium Base" instead of "White", so it's all milky and crappy), and voila!

Photobucket

Overall not a huge amount of work, and it took only 3 days of on/off sanding, puttying, and quick painting. The white paint is just to protect the wall until I actually finish this room (later on) and paint it (probably a taupe or some other Earthy relaxing colour).

1 comment:

  1. If you are like I am, every little completed job like this spurs me on to the next. I think that's because even the little details will make a room 100% more attractive.

    ReplyDelete