Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas

Photobucket

Wishing all my readers a wonderful holiday season, filled with good gifts, good company, and good memories. Drive safely, and do your best not to over indulge in those holiday treats! I hope that 2012 will be even better than 2011 was, and hopefully we all make it to 2013! Dun dun dun! Haha!


As a small side note, I'm now off on holidays until Jan 9th, so hopefully I won't procrastinate too much, and I'll get some work done around the house. Keep your eyes open for some updates soon.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, JC - I've taken some holiday time off, too, but it's never to late to wish you all the best, and I look forward to seeing your renovation progress into 2012. Happy New Year! from Mark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mark. Hope your Christmas festivities went well. I've already completed one small project, which I'll be posting shortly (maybe later tonight).

    ReplyDelete