Well, I've been dreading it for months, but it's finally 90% done: the vanity installation. I had to make a trip for supplies (apparently I'm out of copper elbows) but I got it almost all done. I have just the toe-kick left to scribe, trim, and install.
I also finished the ceiling t-g repair in the living room. I didn't think that would be done (or the office ceiling) for about another year, but I'm really happy to have the holes finally patched.
Once the vanity is all installed, I'll be putting my efforts into the "L Room", finishing the last 3 pieces of baseboard, and caulking/painting the rest of the trim, including the windows.