Thursday, November 22, 2012

Aaaargh!

I'm a bit annoyed at the moment. I am *this close* to being done my curtain panel, and now I can't find my iron. I have NO IDEA where I put it, and I haven't seen it in around a year (since I demolished the cabinets in the guest bedroom/laundry room upstairs).

And now it's too late to go over to Mom's place to use hers (since she just went to bed about 1/2 hour ago.

***

In other news/updates, I got the two topcoats (paint) on the doors, and will start the fronts/edges tonight/tomorrow.

In preparation for the doors to be ready, I've also stripped the lacquer off the new brass hardware for the doors. If all goes well, I might have the doors installed by tomorrow evening, with photos on Saturday morning.

By then, the curtain project should also be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment