Thursday, December 29, 2011

Master Bedroom Lighting (Part II)

I honestly thought I'd drag this on for another month or two, but last night around 9pm I decided to work on the second MB fixture. It needed some more clever paint mixing to conceal some of the chips. This fixture was in worst shape than it's mate.

I still need a section of 3/4" brass tube to finish-off the canopy (the original piece was missing). I'll be getting one whenever I order a canopy for the fixture in the main floor hallway.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And here's how they both look together:

From the South side of the room (front of the house, and the side with the closet):

Photobucket

And from the North side:

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. It is simply AMAZING the transformation of this room!! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done JC, on both the bedroom lights and this one. I actually like that subtile lavender tint to your shades. It's lovely with the wall colour and is less generic than basic white or clear.
    Anyes
    XX

    ReplyDelete