Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Another Lighting Update

Ok so I just received the lot of 8 shade fitters and I'm rather excited. They actually look new, as if they were never used (new old stock maybe?) They were all stacked tightly together in a row (like paper cups) and they have all the original screws to them. What I plan to do now is to match the orange/copper kind of finish on them to the fixtures they will go with. Should look great, but I'll need to go buy more paint(s) again. It's a really good thing that oil based spray paints are really cheap!

1 comment:

  1. Hi JC,

    Congratulations on receiving your shade fitters! Ooo la la. Can you edit your post and give us a photo?

    By the way, I'd like to ship the antique light fixture to you. Please send me an email with your address.

    How's the weather in your neck of the woods? We're getting some cooler evening weather here. Very welcoming to feel cooler breezes.

    What's your next project? Give us a sneak peak won't you?

    I am taking time off from the hallway wall repairs. It just got so hot upstairs--I was so uncomfortable. Once we get into September I think the hallway project will go well.

    Mrs. D

    ReplyDelete